Tanjung Puting Plus Beach Tour Package
Length: 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
Start / Finish: Pangkalan Bun Airport
After you arrive at the airport in Pangkalan Bun you will be picked by your guide, then travel overland to Kumai, travel approximately 20 minutes, after arriving in Kumai, where is the your boat/klotok wait,
Starting the trip, while you eat lunch on the boat trip on the move towards a river which the locals called Sekonyer river, along the river we will find palm trees and we see monkeys, proboscis monkeys, birds were playing on the edge river and what if we are lucky to see the crocodiles on the riverbank.
After traveling approximately one hour we will arrive in a village with the name TanjungHarapan here there is forest and police checkpoints we report. At this location when we arrive before the hours of 03.00PM then we will travel into the forest to walk to see wild orangutans feeding on a platform that was provided.
Finished here go back to the boat, then traveled down the river in the afternoon and will be a lot of us meet the animals were playing in the river, after it was getting dark. we provide dinner by candlelight will create an atmosphere for dinner by the river you become beautiful, and then spend the night, we provide mattresses, pillows and mosquito nets. (L, D)
DAY 2. ORANGUTAN TOUR – PANDOK TANGGUY – CAMP LEAKY
In the morning, after you wake up from sleeping on the boat which was alongside a river surrounded by tropical forests will be many voices of birds and forest animals who shouted and this will be your experience is not forgotten, what more for those of you who used to live in the city, then you will find a natural life that makes your soul happy.
On this morning we provide a warm drink and breakfast for you, the boat will then proceed to Pandok Tanggui, after arriving and boat mooring here we will go to the orangutan feeding site, entered the forest by walking about 20 minutes. We will see orangutans that came from the forest to a stage provided for feeding.
Finished here go back to the boat, then continue with a boat trip down the river to Camp Leakey. After arriving at Camp Leakey around 12 noon, lunch break, at 02.00PM we enter the forest to do trekking, here we also see orangutans feeding on a stage that has been provided. Once finished here go back to the boat, overnight on the boat, Camp Leakey area around the lake. (B, L, D).
DAY 3 TREKKING INTO THE FOREST – AND EXPLOREL ORANGUTAN CAMP LEAKEY
In the morning again will you feel, atmosphere and beautiful sunny morning on the riverbank in the area of Camp Leakey, the sounds of birds and forest animals who shouted in the morning. After waking up you will be served breakfast in the morning, while looking at the scenery around the boat you see edge of the river in a beautiful tropical forest.
Trekking trip is done according to your ability to walk in the forest. If we would trace this journey will travel in the forest around 17km. (have to fit with your abilities). if you’re satisfied then we go back to the boat and lunch.
When finished go back to see orangutans in the area around Camp Leakey. Hours 03.00PM come back to the boat, the boat will then head back downstream, toward the location of palm trees, along the way at this afternoon you will again see many monkeys, proboscis monkeys, birds along the river that we’ve been through.
After it was getting dark we are mooring in between palm trees you will see the animals that is flying fireflies flickering among the trees and beautiful to look at while enjoying your dinner and overnight stay here. (B, L, D).
DAY 04: TANJUNG KELUANG BEACH
on the fifth day after overnight and see the fireflies you’ll go to the beach area is called by Tanjung Keluang that are still beautiful and very quiet, looking at the fishermen catch fish and and if you who like to bask in the sun then here you are more free to hang your body, and will we provide a table and for lunch you will be presented here. after that we will spend the night on the boat/klotok Tanjung Keluang beach.(B,L,D)
DAY 05: TANJUNG KELUANG BEACH – PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- The number of members of the tours can be for = 1 person, and the maximum is not limited
- Accommodation during sleep in the boat are available: Mattresses, Pillows, Mosquito nets, and bath with shower.
THERE ARE TWO CHOICES OF BOAT FOR YOUR TOUR:
- Small Boat/Klotok: length 15m, width 2.9 m = Accommodating 1-4 people can sleep on the boat
- Large Boat/Klotok: Length 20m, width 4m (if you want more free and stable) = Accommodating 1-8 people can sleep on the boat
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Tranfortasi from the airport to the boat and boat to airport
- English speaking tour guide & Cook
- Rent a boat / klotok
- Rent a boat / klotok
- Accommodation on board for the entire period
- Indonesian food based on the detail of the above
- Snack and mineral water during the trip in orangutans
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Accommodation at the inn
- All flights
- Each type of insurance
- Laundry Service, phone calls
- Shopping, and other personal expenses
- Any costs due to flight delay I cancellation.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
- Booking tour package made at least 15 days before the date of the tour, and preferably one month prior to departure date.
- Booking Package Tour under 15 days from the date of departure depends on the availability of boat schedules, Please contact us
- Booking tour package, we will admit when there is down payment of 30% of tour price.
- Additional costs 4% of the amount paid if payment is done with PayPal (the exchance rate based on PayPal)
- The remaining payments are paid after arrival at the boat.
- Changes in the tour schedule to do a minimum of 10 days before the date of the first tour bookings.
- Booking flight tickets through us, payment must be paid off.
- In the event of cancellation of the down payment you are already in the transfer will be returned 75 % of down payment you are paying after the cut shipping costs and if canceled on the day of arrival there is no refund
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL